When it comes to cultivating the future of young professionals across the areas of education and career growth, we feel that playing an active role in our industry’s community is an absolute top priority.
As one of the nation’s top SEO companies, we believe that providing support opportunities for students in the fields of marketing, journalism, and similar internet marketing fields is key in successfully cultivating the future of the tech sphere, across search engine optimization and beyond, for years to come.
Because of this philosophy, it only makes sense for us to offer additional assistance for students wishing to break into web service and similar industries, and we’re happier than ever to start. This year will mark the first in a series of internet marketing scholarships we’re hopeful to continue offering to aspiring digital marketers for years to come—read ahead to find out more on the contest’s requirements, deadlines, and more.
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S., for completion of undergraduate degree in Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent field.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees and professional affiliates of HigherVisibility (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- Complete all required sections of our application form below.
- Be sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
- Copy of your most recent transcripts.
- Some verification of enrollment at your college.
- Your Essay.
- Submit a brief essay of between roughly 400 and 800 words, detailing why a career in internet marketing is your hopeful area of study. A personalized tone that references your firsthand experience and feelings is best—no need to be too formal. We’d like to know why you truly believe in web marketing as one of the best career options for you.
- Submissions are due May 1, 2018.
- Total award – $2,000; Number of awards given – 2.
- Maximum award – $1,000 per winner.
- Award amount will be made out to your school in the form of a check, and mailed to your personal address.
- Winners will be notified via email, social media, and on our official Marketing Scholarship homepage at (HigherVisibility.com/Marketing-Scholarship on June 1, 2018).
DISCLAIMER: HigherVisibility does not retain, forward, or share with third parties the personal information of applicants in any way—any information submitted through the form available on this page (or through any alternative forms of entry) are kept strictly confidential, and used solely for the purpose of determining a winner