Local On-Page Optimization
It is important that the search engines have a clear understanding of what your business does and where you are located. Our local search ranking techniques get the job done.
- Optimizing your website for local search. We ensure the search engines understand your business and your target area. We achieve this through schema markup, NAP data, and localized keyword optimization.
- Local Maps Optimization. Now more than ever it is imperative your business is found on Google Maps. We improve your maps listing by completing your profiles, claiming missing listings, encouraging reviews, and standardizing NAP data.
- Localized Content Marketing. We optimize your content to draw in consumers in your local area. Our goal is to work with you to develop informative, creative content that will keep your local audience coming back for more.
Link Building & Local Citations
When it comes to local SEO, creating a link building strategy focused around your business’s service area and industry is vital. We help customers find you over your competition.
- Reputable industry citations. One of the most important components of Google’s local ranking algorithm are citations. We build/standardize citations from well-established and authoritative portals (i.e., Yelp, Yellowpages, etc).
- Hyperlocal resources. In most areas there are websites that are well regarded in the community and are looked at strongly by the search engines. Our technology helps identify where you need to be listed.
- Targeted outreach. Through many research tools and tactics we’ve discovered over the years, we work hard to find authoritative websites in your industry that may offer a link building opportunity.