Successful Campaign Creation
Anyone can create a PPC campaign, but creating one that will deliver results requires a great deal of research and analysis. We structure your campaign that will drive the right customers to you.
- Effective Keyword targeting. We seek to find the keywords that can help your advertisement thrive without having to spend too much of your budget. By looking at competition and other factors, we make sure you’re reaching your full potential.
- Landing Page Selection. When creating a PPC ad, choosing your landing page is very important. We will help make sure that when someone clicks on your ad they are sent to a landing page with a great call to action that will give them the best opportunity to convert.
- Writing engaging ads. One of the most important aspects of a successful campaign comes down to how your ads are written. We write ads that entice users to click on them, but also encourage them to transact.
On-Going PPC Campaign Optimization
Our philosophy is not “set it and forget it”. We continuously optimize your campaigns so that they reach new heights, delivering the best customers at a great ROI.
- Solid testing of ads. Our team continuously monitors the effectiveness of the ads to ensure they are running at peak efficiency. We are always looking to raise the bar by A/B testing multiple ads.
- Reacting to user trends. User trends can help us determine how the ad might need to change in order to be successful. We follow these trends to see where the clicks are happening and how your ad can be revised to take advantage.
- Keyword performance monitoring. You want to make sure your budget is being used wisely. We create ROI goals and alter bids accordingly based on the keywords that are driving the best conversions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are your fees structured?
HigherVisibility charges a flat management fee starting as low as $150 per month. Our fees are determined by your geographic market, competitive landscape, and industry. For larger clients, we are able to provide customized pricing models.
What PPC platforms do you work with?
HigherVisibility manages pay per click campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing Ads. Between the two platforms they cover over 90% of the search traffic in the US. We typically recommend to our clients to only advertise on these two platforms because the quality of search traffic is diminished on 2nd tier search engines.
How much does it cost?
The wonderful thing about Paid Search is that you as the client set the budget. We work within your advertising spend to deliver the most qualified traffic that will convert. In the case where you are unsure of what an appropriate budget should be, we will provide you data and guidance on a number that will deliver results.
We have certified Google & Bing Paid Search specialists that their single duty is to immerse themselves in providing our clients the best returns on their marketing dollars. Managing a PPC campaign is a full time job so why not let the experts do it while you focus on what you do best…your business!
How quickly can I expect results?
Immediately. Pay per Click advertising can deliver instantaneous traffic to your website. Over time as we are able to gather data back on the campaign results, we are able to shift the marketing dollars towards areas that are achieving better results thus improving your ROI.