Local On-Page Optimization
It is important that the search engines have a clear understanding of what your business does and where you are located. Our local search ranking techniques get the job done.
- Optimizing your website for local search. We ensure the search engines understand your business and your target area. We achieve this through schema markup, NAP data, and localized keyword optimization.
- Local Maps Optimization. Now more than ever it is imperative your business is found on Google Maps. We improve your maps listing by completing your profiles, claiming missing listings, encouraging reviews, and standardizing NAP data.
- Localized Content Marketing. We optimize your content to draw in customers in your local area. Our goal is to work with you to develop informative, creative content that will keep your local audience coming back for more.
Link Building & Local Listing Citations
When it comes to local SEO, creating a link building strategy focused around your business’s service area and industry is vital. We help customers find you over your competition.
- Reputable industry citations. One of the most important components of Google’s local ranking algorithm are business listing citations. We build/standardize citations from well-established and authoritative portals (i.e., Yelp, Yellowpages, etc).
- Hyperlocal resources. In most areas there are websites that are well regarded in the community and are looked at strongly by the search engines. Our technology helps identify where you need to be listed.
- Targeted outreach. Through many research tools and tactics we’ve discovered over the years, we work hard to find authoritative websites in your industry that may offer a link building opportunity.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will we see results from our SEO campaign?
SEO is more of a long-term strategy than a quick fix, but it consistently delivers the best ROI and is well worth the wait. It’s not easy to predict exactly when your website’s rankings will improve. Typically, however, our clients first see noticeable improvement in the first 90 days on their long tail keywords, and it takes around 180 days to see movement on their more competitive search terms.
Is your work outsourced?
All of our SEO experts are located at our corporate headquarters, so you have a proven SEO team that routinely works together to create the best outcomes for our clients. That helps us deliver the best quality of service and oversee each campaign.
Are there any guarantees of results?
There’s a reason why Google cautions against trusting companies that claim they can guarantee rankings. Because Google’s algorithm changes so often and so rapidly, it’s impossible to guarantee specific results. However, you vastly improve your chances when you choose a company that is a nationally known industry leader. HigherVisibility has a proven track record of results and a dedication to providing the highest level of service to each and every client.
What sets HigherVisibility apart?
Many SEO companies make impressive claims, but we have years of experience and the expertise to get proven results. Not only do we have SEO veterans on our team who have run effective SEO campaigns for some of the largest companies in America, but we have independent confirmation: Adam Heitzman, one of our Managing Partners, has been recognized as one of the country’s leading SEO experts by the Huffington Post, Forbes, and Search Engine Journal. HigherVisibility is also proud to be named 2017-18 SEO Agency of the Year by Search Engine Land.
What do your local SEO services cost?
How much a campaign will cost can vary according to a few factors: the specific keywords you’re targeting, your website’s history, your business location, and how much work will be needed to help you meet your goals. HigherVisibility provides cost-effective solutions for both large and small businesses, and we can design an SEO campaign that’s both affordable for you and gets real results. To get a free quote from one of our sales specialists, please call us at 888-598-4449.
Will my website need any changes?
Generally, the websites we work with don’t need a major overhaul to optimize them for SEO -- just some work on the code or content of individual pages. Most of our clients choose to have HigherVisibility staff make these changes. However, if you’d like to implement the necessary changes in-house, we can offer clear directives for doing so.
We have been with HigherVisibility for about three months now and I would like to say that I am very pleased with working with them. My account manager Tim is very, prompt, efficient and patient when providing guidance. I especially love how we have access to our dashboard to view our progress that is easy to interpret. We couldn't be more excited. We look forward to our continue partnership with HigherVisibility.
HigherVisibility was an excellent company to work with. We were a small business looking to get some additional presence on the internet and they provided a comprehensive strategy and executed quickly. We were assigned with a project manager who worked closely with us on communicating what was being done and how it affected our SEO performance. Overall I would recommend this company to any small business owner looking for help in increasing the amount of traffic which will definitely lead to increase sales. They were friendly, helpful, and cared about our specific needs.
I approached Higher Visibility 2 years ago with our problem. No one could find us on the internet as our industry is not receptive to cold calling so we needed to create inbound calls. I found them to be a much better value price wise than the other local SEO companies. My rep took the time to understand our specific needs as we are in a very niche market with competitive search terms. After doing a competitive analysis they understood what our competitors were doing to drive traffic to their sites they went to work on our account. We saw results by showing up on the first page of Google in just a few short months. We have had exponential growth due to this exposure and are now the leader in our industry.