Powerful Social Media Strategies
Being able to distinguish the difference between social media and traditional advertising is key. We create strategies that build conversations with your customers so that when they are in the market, they think of you.
- Forming the strategy. Our team first learns about the client’s needs and who their customer base is. Doing so will help identify the social networks most important to your business.
- Content and promotion strategy. We create a plan for creating content and publishing across your accounts so we can hit the ground running. Engaging content will encourage your customers to make purchases and also share their experiences with their friends.
- Building your influence. As your following increases, so does your social influence and authority. The more engaging content you create, the more influential you become.
Social Media Management
Social media moves fast. It’s important that you’re constantly managing your social media to make sure you’re responding to comments and questions quickly and reviewing the content that is being posted.
- Managing on-going engagement. Over time, patterns will develop based on the type of content being created. Using this to your advantage will help you get the most out of your campaign.
- Continued consulting. We like stay connected with our clients in order to keep ideas fresh and to ensure the ongoing strategy is still aligned with your goals and objectives.
- Valuable Monitoring. Our team works hard to find the latest social media monitoring tools and tactics to make sure our efforts are working. We monitor things like engagement and popularity of posts so we always know how we can improve.