Online Store Optimization
Our team will create a custom on-page strategy built around optimizing your stores product, category and brand pages. We position these pages to deliver motivated consumers ready to purchase your products.
- Website Structure Optimization. Our SEO professionals work to make sure your site is easy to navigate and understand. They go through every page and section of your website and analyze where there are any holes that need improvement.
- In-market keyword targeting. We perform research to identify consumers who are further down the buying cycle. Window shopping has its place but sales are what matter.
- Multi-platform experience. There aren’t many ecommerce platforms our team doesn’t have experience with. We are well versed in optimizing platforms such as Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify, Volusion, Yahoo Stores, and many more.
Off-Page Optimization for Ecommerce
The SEO community has made it very clear that link building needs to be about quality as opposed to quantity, and an Ecommerce website is no exception. We focus on building links that have real value for you when it comes to rankings, visibility, and your targeted audience.
- Authoritative Industry Resources. We spend a lot of time searching for complimentary companies in your industry to work with on a link building campaign. This often includes trade associations and reputable niche directories.
- Quality Content marketing. Valuable content will build your company into an authority and will provide opportunities for others to link back to your website.
- Social Influence. We help find ways to create social buzz around your product offerings. Social sharing builds trust and can lead to greater sales for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long before we see results?
More than 200 different ranking signals go into determining how your site will rank for your targeted keywords, so it’s hard to precisely predict how long that will take. And for all its considerable ROI, SEO is best thought of as a long-term strategy. However, we can tell you that our clients generally see a marked improvement on long tail keywords in the first 3 months and on more competitive keywords in about 180 days.
What changes will my website need, if any?
Most websites or stores don’t need changes to the structure or design for optimization -- just changes to the content or code of individual products and pages. Many clients decide to have HigherVisibility staff make these changes, but we can also provide directives to your staff if you’d rather make these changes internally.
What is the cost for an Ecommerce SEO package?
Individual campaigns differ in cost according to the keywords targeted, the website’s history, and how much work is required to reach your goals. We provide affordable solutions for businesses of every size, and we know how to get the results you need. To speak with one of our sales specialists and get a free quote, please call 888-598-4449.
How is HigherVisibility different?
It’s not unusual for SEO companies to promise results, but not all of them have the experience and the ability to deliver. Our team is led by some industry experts who have performed SEO for some of the largest corporations in the US. And our own Adam Heitzman (Managing Partner) has been named one of America’s leading SEO experts by Forbes, Search Engine Journal, and Huffington Post.
What Ecommerce stores can you service?
We have experience working with 100’s of different ecommerce websites and shopping carts. Some of the most common requests come from clients that use: Magento, Shopify, Wix, Weebly, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Miva, WooCommerce, 3dcart, and Volusion. Some platforms or stores allow for little customization so it’s best to contact us to discuss if your solution has any limitations from an SEO perspective.
Are there any guarantees?
Any SEO company that promises specific rankings can’t be telling the whole truth, according to Google, because the Google algorithm changes so often. HigherVisibility therefore cannot guarantee rankings, but we do have a commitment to quality work and an established track record of achieving measurable results for our clients.