Creative and Quality Web Design in Memphis
What goes into an effective website design? Color scheme, layout and font size are important, but so are your website’s practicality, organization and ease of use. Choose the Memphis-based web design firm that understands the needs of local companies, but also has many satisfied clients across the U.S.
- In-depth Consultation. One of the advantages of working with a hometown web design team in the Memphis area is the ability to discuss ideas in person. Before we begin developing your website, we meet with you to learn your likes, dislikes, and any other ideas or web design preferences you may have.
- Capturing Your Vision. Our team uses feedback from the initial consultation to develop several distinctive design concepts based on different elements of your web design “wish list.”
- Conversion Considerations. We devote a lot of attention to the conversion process, ensuring that there is a clear path from information to education to conversion. Whether you are mainly looking to increase local Memphis business at your physical location or boost your online sales, HigherVisibility can help you meet your conversion goals.
Search Engine Optimized for Success
Web design doesn’t just have an impact on human customers. How well your site is designed, and how easily search engine robots can navigate and index your content, can also have a significant effect on your website’s search engine rankings.
- Strong Website Architecture During the design/blueprint phase, we make sure your website’s navigation flows easily and is easy to understand. As a result, human visitors will find what they need (and be less frustrated) and search engines will be able to fully digest and index your site.
- Effective Content Creation To rank well in the search results, you need unique, high quality content on your website. It needs to be not only informative, but also easy to read. We make sure your content is both useful and well formatted so it is easier to read and understand—and we ensure that your website’s design complements that content.
- Better Speed and Bounce Rates Google is always tweaking the algorithms that affect how it ranks a website, but one metric that’s always in style is the user experience. Every web design project we undertake involves plenty of testing to make sure the site loads fast and bounce rates stay as low as possible.